Brittany's life...
I recently got back from a two week stay in Boise where by day I held my regular job as a medical transcriptionist... but by night I worked the Western Idaho Fair at Roy's Milkshakes. My dad and grandpa currently run the food booth Roy's Milkshakes going on 42 years now, and it is a big 10-day family reunion between milkshake machines and fryers... Yummy, greasy! I think I got somewhere around 150+ hours in over the past two weeks and came home exhausted. Grandpa Jones kept us all in line and even gave us a few laughs with his sunglasses. Hehehe... Not to mention when the power went out and my dad was serving shakes out of a bucket (I wonder if that is a health code violation). Good times...
I am finally getting to enjoy the peace and quiet of my little apartment with my husband and our loving little Misha (the cat) . Misha loves to sit in boxes of any kind and curl up... we caught her in the middle of her nap.
My little brother, Parker, spent a few weeks with us and loved lounging around while I worked. He spent hours at the pool diving for pennies, watching tv, and playing video games. Who could ask for a better life than that? It broke my mom's heart when he said he never even missed her.
I am enjoying my little pregnant belly for now (dreading when it gets too much bigger) and can't wait until December 13th (hopefully sooner but we'll take what we can get) when our little daughter will be born. Tim nicknamed her soybean after seeing the first ultrasound.
Otherwise I have really gotten into scrapbooking, cardmaking (thanks to my good friend Jen), reading, and enjoy taking walks when the weather permits. Here are a few pictures to show what we have been up to lately...
This is a great little pizza place downtown called "Escape from New York."
Parker helped us pick berries on a nice Saturday afternoon. That is one great things about Oregon. Berries galore'.
Girls love to shop....
Stopping for a little scenic view on our trip with Calie and Anthony this summer to Crater Lake.
One last picture to enjoy... We started a book club for all the spouses of the dental students. We started out the dental school widows and here is the latest picture... All but one of us is pregnant! Exciting times...
Kari Doty, Renee Coombs, Andrea Hansen, Laura Head, Brittany Schmidt, Lisa Saunders, Calie Roa, Sarah Clark, Stephanie Christensen

1 Comments:
I LOVE your little prego belly!!! You look sooooo cute! THANK YOU for finally starting a blog! I miss you a lot, and now I finally can catch up to what you guys have been up to!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home