8.30.2008

Soybean

We are so proud of our little girl. Here are some updates on how she is growing...

Our first ultrasound where Tim named her soybean (six weeks).She looks more like a teddy bear here with little round arms and legs (nine weeks).

About 16 weeks, she is starting to look more and more like a lady.


Last but not least... this picture was taken at 20 weeks when we found out that we are having a girl. She just so happen to pose for us (she knew that we wanted a picture to be proud of).

We'll keep you posted (if we get anymore pictures) on how she is growing!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wiest Family said...

OMG. I was so excited to get your e-mail indicating you now had a blog, but WOW and WAHOOOOO. SO.... excited to hear and see that you are pregnant. Congratulations.

August 30, 2008 at 5:14 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

What the heck girl! I totally didn't even know you were pregnant! I am way excited for you. You know that I have a blog too right? I added you to my blog so I could catch up on your more. Glad to see you and Tim are doing well. :o)

August 31, 2008 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Ty and Meg said...

Yay baby! I can't wait. Welcome to blogland : )

September 2, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home