2.23.2009

The new Look-

After a long few months of TADs (temporary anchoring device... mini implants) in his mouth, Tim finally graduated on to full braces. Doesn't he look HANDSOME? He looks some ten years younger... kinda like a little teenage, junior high school boy. He's beginning to understand the luxuries of braces: his teeth are hurting so he loads up on ibuprofen, and each meal ends with a ten minute tooth-brushing episode. Fortunately, he won't get made fun of at school because he's a "brace face," but only because all his friends are aspiring dentists and think that braces are cool.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ty and Meg said...

They look great! I would love to feel like I was in junior high again...oh wait. : ) But seriously...its a good look Tim!

February 24, 2009 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

oh man! Braces are not fun. But it is good to get them... it's worth it in the end.

February 24, 2009 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Justin and Carissa said...

Tim does look a lot younger in that picture. How long does he have to wear them?

February 26, 2009 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Hey! Tim and I can be I'm-a-full-grown-adult-with-braces friends! It's nice to see other adults pay for tooth torture too. Tell him good luck. :)

March 14, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home