Mesa Chapter
This picture was just too cute. Macy and Cohen were watching Baby Einstein together yesterday. They had a blast playing with Jen and I made cards. They kept smiling and raising their eyebrows at each other. Adorable!
posted by Brittany Schmidt at 8:49 AM
Brittany,So Cute! Your little girl is absolutely beautiful, and I LOVE HER NAME! I need to invite you to my blog. Send me your email!allen.audra@gmail.com
AHHHH!!!! They are so cute! I wanna see her! and the two little cuties... (the boys) I miss you guys!!!
Ah... I love it! They are so cute just sitting there, completely focused on whatever they're looking at... is it my turn to hold her???
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Brittany,
So Cute! Your little girl is absolutely beautiful, and I LOVE HER NAME! I need to invite you to my blog. Send me your email!
allen.audra@gmail.com
AHHHH!!!! They are so cute! I wanna see her! and the two little cuties... (the boys) I miss you guys!!!
Ah... I love it! They are so cute just sitting there, completely focused on whatever they're looking at... is it my turn to hold her???
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home