Macy is just a doll! Thanks for giving me your blog address- now I can keep tabs on your cute family. Hopefully Genet and I will be over in the next few weeks and catch up. Feel free to check out our family blog too: www.spencerandmarykelly.blogspot.com
I'm so glad you posted these pictures. I love it. I can't wait to get a picture of all the moms with babies that we can match to our lined up prego picture we all took!
4 Comments:
These are too cute. It is so crazy how much they grow! Weston looks huge next to Elliot and Macy look huge next to Weston. Beautiful babies.
oh, that is tender.
Macy is just a doll! Thanks for giving me your blog address- now I can keep tabs on your cute family. Hopefully Genet and I will be over in the next few weeks and catch up. Feel free to check out our family blog too: www.spencerandmarykelly.blogspot.com
I'm so glad you posted these pictures. I love it. I can't wait to get a picture of all the moms with babies that we can match to our lined up prego picture we all took!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home