BBQ Birthday Bash
I remember writing about a year ago when all my friends seemed to be pregnant. It was kind of fun because we got together and took a picture of the 9 of us pregnant girls standing in a row(minus Lisa Garlock).
The purpose of this bash was really a birthday party for Bryce and Chris-- Happy Birthday Guys... To go along with the theme of the party, Stephanie (being the creative cake master) made this amazing cake.
Just chillin' in the greass -- Quin, Shelby, Macy, and Cooper.
Macy sitting up by herself for the first time in the grass... I think she had a death grip on the grass that kept her balanced.
Quin, Elliot, Shelby, Cooper, Macy, and Elsey


2 Comments:
ha ha ha... that is funny/awesome. I LOVE the cake. How creative. Gotta love summer huh?
I love Macy's little outfit! Looks like it was a fun party.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home