10.04.2009

Our Little 5K Action




At the beginning of the summer we made a goal to try and get in shape by going running more often. To help motivate us we decided to sign up for a 5k. It turned out to be kind of fun. There were maybe a 100 people there (a small enough crowd for both Tim and I to get first in our age group.... trust me, we really aren't that fast). Tim was nice enough to stay back with me so that we could cross the finish line together (but I think it was just an excuse to go slower). It was a decent run but we didn't expect the killer hills. The very last hill was torture. Next stop -- Turkey Trot in Arizona!

3 Comments:

Blogger daniellejackson said...

Way to go you guys! Guess what! We are moving in to crescent hill Saturday! Alexa and I are excited to see you and Macy more often!

October 4, 2009 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! I wish I could have run with you! Way to keep your goal!

October 5, 2009 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Nathan said...

Oh dang! I need to start training... the Turkey Trot is coming up quick!!

October 7, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home