Gingerbread Houses
With Christmas right around the corner, I feel like we are running out of time to really get all of our traditions in motion. This past weekend was pretty successful in that department! I spent Friday night helping with our Ward Christmas party where we served dinner to almost 200 people and Bre and I washed dishes for almost two hours. Crazy, but I feel like it went well and I'm glad that I got to be a part of it.
Saturday night was even better though as we had leftover ham and potatoes (deliciousness without any of the prep work), and created works of art with our friends. GINGERBREAD HOUSES, which of course couldn't be done without ELF in the background.
Saturday night was even better though as we had leftover ham and potatoes (deliciousness without any of the prep work), and created works of art with our friends. GINGERBREAD HOUSES, which of course couldn't be done without ELF in the background.
Steve, Danielle, and Alexa's final product. Can you tell they are Jazz fans?
Our final product! Don't mind the tippiness. Our house looks like it survived an earthquake but at least it is still pretty.
Megan and Tyler's final product. Go Utes!
All of the houses together. Good work guys and thanks for a fun night to help us get in the Christmas mood.
Macy really got into the spirit as well when she shared presents with Elliot and Weston (her best friends!). The kids were really into the wrapping paper. Elliot loved chewing on it even. Yummy!

1 Comments:
It is so weird to me that you know Steve Jackson. (Have I told you that I know him too??) Totally went to elementary thru high school with him, although he's one year older. Cool kid. tell him Hi from Tiff LeeMaster, since he doesn't know me as Jones.
Cool icicles, btw!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home