Poor Macy Face
With a fever of 101 degrees, Macy has never looked so awful. She has been sick for three days now; it all started Tuesday when she woke up in the middle of the night screaming. Poor girl, she had thrown up all over the place. She even started doing this little baby dry-heave thing. She slept most of the following day, she was so out of it. She didn't even care to play with Shelby (one of Macy's little friends that I babysit a few times a month).
The following day, I finally got up the courage to leave the house with her, and we headed to Costco. I thought she might be getting better and I tried feeding her some tasties (chicken nuggets, yummy) but she wouldn't have any. Instead, she tilted forward as her face went pale. And then it happened... baby vomit everywhere (althought actually it looked more like adult vomit... you know, all thick and chunky). Maybe the worst part was that everyone ignored me until I begged one of the workers for help. In hindsight, I should have just got her a new outfit and changed her clothes on the spot. I mean, Costco has an excellent return policy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home