4.22.2010

Cirque Du Soleil

It was magical. It was sensational. It was... Kooza. Cirque Du Soleil has been in Portland this month and it was the perfect way to celebrate Tim's Birthday. From tight-rope to contorsionists, the show had all of the flare and excitement of a classic circus, but added it's own touch of class and artsyness. Tim and I decided that if each of us were to choose a circus act to be in, I would be the headmaster person and Tim would do this crazy act where two huge circles spin around in the air while he jumps in and around them (it's probably one of those things you have to see to understand). Anyway, the show was amazing; we got home smiling and somehow inspired.


Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

oooo... I really want to see that someday.

April 23, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home