9.26.2011

Temple


We had the great privilege of being able to attend the temple with one of our good friends for the first time. Jade has worked really hard since her baptism two years ago to be able to attend the temple and we are so proud of her and her accomplishments. We first went to the temple with her a couple months ago to do baptisms and last Saturday got to attend a session with her. Good work Jade! We are so proud of you. Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day.



It was also our sixth anniversary and I can't think of a better way for us to have spent it then in the temple. It was a crazy busy day(with the ice cream social the same day) but it makes me even more grateful for the wonderful husband that I have. I am so grateful for the wonderful example he is to me and our children. He is an amazing husband and we are so blessed to call him ours! Happy Sixth Anniversary Tim. I love you more each and every day!


1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

I love this picture! Can't wait to see you two and the girlies

October 8, 2011 at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home