Halloween
Halloween is one of our favorite times of year (second of course to Christmas). Tim's favorite part of the season is dressing up. He loves being to be somebody else one day of the year. Hence, we have:
Senor Nacho Libre
I just want to point out that Tim went all out with his costume... he is actually wearing lady's underwear (he found some red granny-panties on sale at Walmart... only $2.99)
and Mr. Nacho Libre with Mini Nacho. The combined Nacho combo was great enough to win the best costume at our Ward's Trunk Or Treat last weekend. They were awesome!
A cute second place goes to our little duckie. Sydney made a great duck and had a grand time chilling in her stroller while we took Macy trick or treating.
More Mini Nacho.
Our little family all dressed up for the ward's trunk or treat. (Check out Tim's granny panties; complete with his authentic Nacho mask from Mexico.)
Monday night we picked Tim up at work and headed out to the High School to do a little trick or treating inside (It was so cold!). Macy quickly learned the magic words but chose only about half of the time to say them. Most of the time she would just hold out her little treat bag and smile at the kids. Still cute though.
Momma Raven and Mini Nacho.
I had the hardest time figuring out what costume to wear this year. With all of Tim's enthusiasm about his and Macy's costume, I knew it had to be something good but what? After searching the internet and Pinterest for a few hours, I found the perfect costume. A raven! It turned out awesome and most of all I could later whatever I wanted underneath to stay extra warm. (Don't tell Tim but I think I almost beat him out on best costume at the trunk or treat... but Tim was prancing around with Macy all over the place and they couldn't disappoint him. :) ).
Macy had a blast trick or treating with Saige and Olivia at the high school.











2 Comments:
love the costumes! granny panties....too funny!
Your guys' costumes are amazing! I need to take some inspiration/motivation from you! I had a great idea this year, but sadly it was never executed. :( I'm also sad Tim didn't wear the Nacho costume to work. That would have been awesome.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home