4.17.2012

ODA Convention 2012

I love going with Tim on his CE (continuing education) trips.  The girls and I just spent four days in Portland while Tim took CE classes at the Oregon Dental Association Convention.  Tim had a great time taking new classes while the girls and I hit the mall. I love having so much shopping close by.

 The girls loved sleeping in a special house, which included a pool. 

 We got to spend a lot of time with Courtney, Connor, and got to meet Gwen for the first time. Plus see their new house!
Connor, Macy, and Baby Gwen.

Macy and Elliot
 We caught up with our old friends, The Scotts, and The Roas.  It was so fun to see them!  Macy and Elliot hit it right off again like it was just yesterday that they saw each other. I love it!
Sydney

 Syd and Calie became best friends!
 I miss these girls all the time!  (Meghan and Calie)
 Our good friends! (Tyler and Megan Scott, Us, and Calie and Anthony Roa)
 Our trip to Portland couldn't be complete without taking Macy to visit the Portland Temple. She loves going to visit the temple and we put in a good visit to the new visitor's center at the temple. 

 Jehanne (Calie's sister) scheduled a visit to the Fire Station while we were in town. I love that she thinks of us and has such great ideas of fun things to do. 
 Syd drove the fire truck. Macy was being shy and didn't want to get up in the big truck.

 The kids had a blast!  They were each given fire hats, stickers, and fire station related erasers. The firefighters did a great job explaining the truck and station to the little kids and made it exciting for them to learn!  
 And what fun trip isn't complete without a trip for ice cream. Yum!
Macy and Elliot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home