10.23.2012

Pumpkins

Instead of carving pumpkins this year we gotten quite a few free small pumpkins from our ward friends and we decided that it would be fun to paint them. The girls are at the age where painting pumpkins is a lot more fun anyways. 

 Macy kept asking for more pumpkins and has painted four already and Halloween is over a week away. 

 My girls with their pumpkins. 
 Sydney struggled to keep all of her paint where it needed to be and ended up eating a little bit. Oops. 

Tim actually got his hands dirty (yes, without gloves even) and made hand prints all over his.  

The finished products. I bet you can guess whose are whose. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the painting pumpkins idea. We've never done it, but I think Sophie is at the age where that would be more fun than watching Daddy carve her pumpkin. We'll have to try that next year. Glad to see that you guys are doing well. I suppose you're going to be in ML for a few more years?

October 28, 2012 at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home