4.15.2013

Bye Bye



After putting off the inevitable for far too long, we finally jump the gun and took away Sydney's Binky.  Tim has been wanting to take it away ever since we moved but I always come up with excuses....  she's sick, we're going on a trip, she gets hurts, etc.  It was a rough couple days (going cold turkey) while Syd got used to no binky and she constantly asked for it when she got hurt, when she was sad, and definitely when she took a nap and went to bed at night.  Slowly it got better but finally yesterday (mind you it has been two weeks) she didn't ask for it anymore.  

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley Jones said...

I'm glad you got rid of it, but it makes me so sad to think of her so sad... :( Kaytlen and I tried your chicken taquito recipe today and it was delicious! Just so you know... even with all of our substituting because we didn't have things :)

April 30, 2013 at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home