Christmas Dance Recital
It doesn't get much cuter than 2 and 4 (I mean 5) year-olds with tap shoes and tutus on. The girls have had so much fun going to dance class for the past several months, and they finally got to perform at the impressive and new Mesa Arts Center. Macy and Syd were both positioned front and center of their group (They always put the best dancers in the front and center... or at least that's what I told the girls).
Sydney's class danced to "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas" and she did well even though for the first 3/4 of the song she was seemingly unaware that she was supposed to be dancing. But oh, once she started to dance, she stole the show with her "finger swag".
Macy was a champ and has the best rhythm of all the girls in all the land. Her group danced to "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth." I am so proud of both girls and love rewatching their moves in the video we took.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home