9.13.2016

Bookcase

I keep dreaming and dreaming of the things that I'd love to do to our house.  Most of the time, my ideas get pushed by the way side but occasionally we take on something that turns out great.  My idea started with wanting a fireplace, some place to hang our stockings in the middle of Christmas, or possibly built-ins,  or maybe I just spend too much time on pinterest who knows.  Well, this time I was able to convince Tim that my idea would work.  Off to Home Depot we went, a few times of course.  A full car of wood and cabinets later, we pull off the baseboards and start creating our masterpiece.  

I couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out.  I love the extra space, the hidden cupboards, and how big our room feels now.  If only the decorating would just magically happen and appear.  








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home