12.17.2016

Baptism

So proud of our Macy girl and her decision to be baptized and confirmed a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints by her dad today. Happy Baptism day baby girl!


Less than a year ago Macy was afraid to be baptized... She remembered learning in the primary song When I am Baptized that her BONES ARE WASHED AWAY.  Turns out that her bones are just fine and still there.  

Tim had the privilege of baptizing and confirming May Claire Schmidt on December 17th with an impressive swarm of loving grandpas and uncles who joined in on her confirmation.  She was baptized with two of her good friends Kate Freeman and Gracie Weight.  

We celebrated her special day with soup, rolls, and nothing bundt cakes at home surrounded by all of her family including her new baby brother, Decker (who stayed home with Jamie Dick during the baptism).  


Macy wanted to remember: 

Almost all of my Schmidt cousins were there.  

I wore a really pretty dress. 

Weston and Ashlynn were there. 

I felt really good because I choose the good thing to do. 










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home