9.07.2008

Pedicures

You know how girls always enjoy a good spa pedicure, well just last week we decided to take Tim and Anthony with us for a new adventure.
Here is a bit of what Tim had to say about his first spa experience...


It was awkwardly relaxing... soothingly memorable. First, I sat in a full body massage chair with my eyes half shut, and my feet soaking in hot, bubbly, sweet-scented water. Suddenly, a little Asian women appeared and began working on my feet: trimming... cleaning... massaging. A half hour passed instantaneously, and she eventually spoke. A bit unsure of how to give a man a pedicure and with her limited selection of English vocabular she asked me what color I wanted... I went with a shiny clear.

It was amazing. I truly underestimated the power of the pedicure.

Here is a picture of our cute toes afterwards.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We must do this again soon! I am so glad to see you have transitioned so smoothly into the blogosphere. Yay! : )

September 9, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home