3.25.2009

Adventures of Late-

Life is always exciting at the SCHMIDT household, but lately it has been more than exciting with TOO many trips to the ER and doctor's office. Tim is finally feeling better after all of his sicknesses (I am hoping that they only come in threes and if so then we are done).

Macy is growing strong and is so CUTE as she is learning how to use her hands and giggle. Her new favorite thing is her exersaucer. I still can't believe that she is almost 4 months old.
Tim even gave her first taste of ice cream a few weeks ago. She wasn't so sure about it, but if she is anything like her dad she will grow to LOVE it.
Although our date nights are few and far between without a babysitter. We have still had a few good nights out on the town thanks to Jehanne and Megan. I don't know how many of you know about HAPPY HOUR but it is incredible. A half pound hamburger for only $1.95, spinach artichoke dip again for only $1.95 among other things and then top it off with divine stawberry lemonade... You just can't beat it. Hurray for McCormicks.
Well- maybe you can. WICKED!! What more can you say... It was absolutely amazing or to quote Tim the best work to describe it was "FUN!" The acting, the costumes, the sets were all more than I could have imagined. Although- I didn't understand the whole dragon and clock thing. Must have to do more with the book. It makes me want to go back and watch the Wizard Of Oz. Maybe one of these days we'll get there.


4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

YEA!! I'm glad you saw Wicked! Awesome show. Your baby girl is quite the cutie! Thanks for the update.

March 25, 2009 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

So cute. I love the little picture of her trying ice cream! adorable! I'm so glad you liked Wicked, it is definitely one of my favorite musicals of all time. I could see it over and over again.

March 26, 2009 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Ty and Meg said...

haha I love Macy's little yellow springy outfit! She is seriously the cutest child. And we are happy to baby sit any time! And that is rare coming from Ty. He loves little Macy face (as he calls her). : ) haha But seriously...anytime.

March 26, 2009 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Justin and Carissa said...

If Justin were here he would say something to the effect of, "She's not a real Jones if she doesn't love ice cream." He will be so pleased when I tell him you fed her ice cream. Good work Tim!

March 29, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home