The ZOO
Today was another beautiful day... So beautiful in fact that Jen and I made a dash for the zoo only to get there and have to park like a mile away. That is the thing with Oregon that nice days come so infrequently that when they do come It was ridiculous but our day was filled with sunshine, laughter, and cool animals.
As we rounded the first corner of the zoo, Jen pulled out her camera so proud of herself that she remembered both her camera and video camera and her batteries were even charged only to realize that she had left her memory card at home. Being a good friend, I thought she can use mine and we can just copy pictures when we get home... I pulled out my camera, turned it on, and looked down to realize that the memory was full. Wierd, I thought since I had just downloaded the pictures off of it. Well, I too had left my memory card at home in the computer. Sorry there aren't very many pictures, we were limited to the 5 pictures on my camera's memory and 8 on hers.
He loved posing for everyone... or maybe he just protecting his female friends from the mass of people.

3 Comments:
Super Cute! Love your hair btw...Did you cut it?
Looks like fun! I am jealous you got to enjoy the sunshine! And I too love your cute hair. :)
ha ha... what a GREAT day!! I am still sore from that freaking hike we had to take to park our car! These pictures turned out sooo cute! I need to get mine off my camera... I still can't believe we did that with our memory cards!! BAH TECHNOLOGY!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home