5.29.2009

Ballerina Macy

To say the least... Jehanne and I got a little bored yesterday and these are the result. I have been wanting cute pictures of Macy in a tutu for a while. I really think that she is going to be a ballerina some day (or least I am going to put her in ballet classes for me). Macy is still an angel and sleeps through the night. Her naps during the day are a little random but she is a happy girl. I feel like this last week she has developed tons. She got two teeth (within two days of each other), learned to roll over from her back to her front (she is all over the floor now), can sit by herself, and can even stand for a few seconds if she is holding on to something. She was adorable leaning over the edge of her crib today. She loves to go swimming, for walk in her stroller, and watch basketball with her daddy. Tim keeps saying that she is going to be a dentist as well (she picked up a toothbrush off the counter this morning and started to brush her teeth just like her daddy).




Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen Long said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! and teeth?! Oh boy!!! That's so exciting! However... I would LOVE to see pictures of those pearly whites! :) Cohen still doesn't have teetch... oh well. Did you make that tutu?? SOOOo cute!

May 30, 2009 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger daniellejackson said...

She's growing so fast! Adorable pictures!

May 30, 2009 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Really cute Britt. Love the pics. Good work.

May 30, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Justin and Carissa said...

She is soo cute. I whole heartedly support you having a ballerina! : )

June 1, 2009 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

Adorable! She is getting so big and so cute! I love her cheeks!!

June 1, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home