Pay It Forward
I am so excited to do this little pay it forward action. I need something to do with all of my crafts! So, reply to this post and I will make something exciting for you. A surprise of course but it will be good. Just wait! I'll take comments until Wednesday next week... I'll draw out of a hat to see who wins (or which three of you that is). Feel free to leave me suggestions on what you want if you win!

11 Comments:
I would love to get in on this!! What a fun idea! And of course I LOVE all your crafts!
I love crafts! I hope I win! ;o)
I love this idea! You are afterall the craft queen. : )
This is such a great idea Brittany! you are so great at doing all types of crafts!
You are awesome, I am amazed at your thrill for life and always want to be doing things with yo
Oh Brit! I want something made by you. Ha ha ha...if you pick me I will make you something in return! It would be fun. I miss you.
Sign me up! and don't worry, I haven't forgotten about your ABC letters....they are just not finished yet. sigh. I'm all the way done thru "s" though, so they are getting close. :) Can you email your address so I can send them to you when I get them done?
Count me in! Love Dad.
Madison and Jennifer say I love you and can't wait to see you. You are awesome.
YAY! You're crafts are sooooo cute! I'm way excited for whoever wins!
Count Aunt Tami in! Sweet I love your crafts too! And Enamel in Macy's mouth - how sweet is that. Did she ever fuss and give you any indication that teeth were trying to break ground?
Love ya,
Aunt Tami
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home