7.12.2009

-Cute Kiddos-

These little ones are so amazingly cute and very well behaved. Not to mention the fact the fact that they allowed us to take all of these pictures. It was so FUN. Both Westom and Elliot are growing strong and close to the same size as Macy (although Weston has already passed her in weight), even though they are a few months younger.


I don't know who was having more fun here... Calie or the kids.

Here are a few of my favorite shots:



2 Comments:

Blogger chokanson said...

That is the funniest thing I have seen! Its always fun to make the little ones giggle.

July 14, 2009 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Stoddard Family said...

Macy is such an adorable little girl! I loved watching that video they were all so cute!

July 15, 2009 at 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home