Happy 7th Months!
Just wanted to take a sec to write a bit about my darling little 7 month old girl. I can't believe that she is already this old but I'm trying to enjoy each little minute of it... So, far this is our little girl:
Macy is so happy and loves to laugh and smile. She is hilarious, she definitely know what the camera is because every time I pull it out she puts on the biggest grin ever. We call it the BIG CHEESE. She does great at her naps and goes to sleep on her own. She still sleeps like a champ at night (10 to 11 hours). She rolls all over the place. In fact, at church a few weeks ago, I thought I would be safe to set her on the floor to play during sacrament meeting... Ya right, I should have known better. She made her way out to the middle of the aisle way soon after. She doesn't really have an interest in crawling yet but we are working on that. She loves to stand up and even gets her exercise in with squats every day. She is fascinated with Misha and really any animals. She loves to stroke their fur and even goes after the tail. Misha is a good sport about it all, thank goodness. She loves to be outside whether it is the swimming pool, the swings at the park, or even going for a walk. Macy is getting to be a champ at eating baby food and eats just about anything as long as it is mixed with cereal to thicken it up a bit. She really loves her strawberries and rice crackers that she can feed herself. Her hair is even long enough now that she can have a little pigtail. (She does look like a different girl without her headband and bow but we are working on that transition.) It is still so cute.
It seems like every day she becomes more and more like a toddler.

It seems like every day she becomes more and more like a toddler.

1 Comments:
Britt, she is SO adorable! I love reading about all your fun family adventures. I can't believe how fast your baby girl is growing! She is precious and looks a lot like her mama.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home