9.02.2009

The FAIR


The once a year tradition has once again come and gone. This year was filled with many hours (177 for Brit), laughter (2am cinnamon roll craving), dripping sweat (between the grill and fryer), and tears (Macy's, of course).
I don't know who had more fun, Macy or Grandma, but Macy got to spend two and a half weeks with Grandma Suzie. Some of the major highlights of Macy's adventures were going to the petting zoo with daddy, riding the carousel, getting to taste Roy's famous milkshakes, and riding on Great Grandpa's Goat (it is the biggest golf cart you have ever seen and Grandpa even let her steer). Macy had a great time with the animals and loved to reach out and touch them.


1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

I can't say that I missed working the fair this year, but I definitely missed the milkshakes! and I bet your mom loved having Macy around for such a long time!
ps, I gave your ABC letters to Kimi to give to Ashley to give to you. :)

September 18, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home