Bi-Zi Zimmerman's Extravaganza
This was the most complete Pumpkin Patch Imaginable. We spent three hours going through all the activities and I don't know who had more fun, the adults or Macy Face. It was the perfect Halloween adventure:
Going through the Macy size Hay Maze.
Macy wasn't so sure about the hay maze.
Who's tractor is biggest? Daddy's, Macy's, or Uncle Mike's?
Daddy and Macy posing by the Hay Pyramid.
Macy loved the hay ride out to the pumpkin patch (and the 80 year old tractor driver got a kick out of watching her.)
Tim had to find the biggest pumpkin out there. He calls it the Bohemith.

3 Comments:
That looks awesome! And that little hat and beanie Macy has on! Oh my. I could die. Wow. So fun. We need to play this weekend!
You guys have way to much fun ;o)
Looks like a great place to go, and Macy did seem to enjoy it. I love her face on the tractor. Mom,Dad, Auntie and Uncle seem to be having some fun too.
Where did you get Macy's beanie?? So Cute!! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home