10.16.2009

Boards Part II

After months and months of studying (Macy is always a good study companion)
Tim is taking his last written Boards today (and tomorrow). It is a nasty two day test. Good luck!

Now that Tim is (almost) done with his boards, he can start interviewing for jobs. As of now, our top choices are Moses Lake, Washington (home of 20,000 people just north of Tri-Cities, Washington) and Redding, California (home of 100,000 people in Northern California). It should an exciting next few months as we visit these locations and decide which is the best! I'm hoping that we can have a set place by the end of the year.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tyler and Carisa said...

My aunt and uncle live in Moses Lake. I've only been there once, but I liked it.

October 16, 2009 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay for Tim! And I am so excited to see where you guys will end up! So much fun. I am jealous. :)

October 16, 2009 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Jen Long said...

oh man! Good luck Tim!!!

October 16, 2009 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Justin and Carissa said...

Good luck Tim! And good luck deciding where to live.

October 16, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home