Mesa Chapter
posted by Brittany Schmidt at 6:45 PM
Congrats! That's exciting :)
Congrats Time! Great job! Now how about a family discount...lol
That is fantastic news! Way to go Tim and way to go for you and Macy for being his support.
Hooray! Good work Tim. I am so jealous he is so close to done! I can't wait to see where you guys end up.
Thats Awesome!!! WAY TO BE "T"...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Congrats! That's exciting :)
Congrats Time! Great job! Now how about a family discount...lol
That is fantastic news! Way to go Tim and way to go for you and Macy for being his support.
Hooray! Good work Tim. I am so jealous he is so close to done! I can't wait to see where you guys end up.
Thats Awesome!!! WAY TO BE "T"...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home