1.10.2010

Girl's Night


With the boys hitting up the bowling alley, we (Calie, Courtney, and I) decided that we also needed a night out on the town. It seems like Calie and I end up going to the Theatre together more then we do with our husbands, but it's always great to get out. Leap Year was great and Calie and I both decided that we need to spend my 30th birthday in Ireland. Thanks girls!

2 Comments:

Blogger Summertime Designs said...

Girl's Nights are the best! And that is the PERFECT time to see chick flicks! When Cory and I went on our date this weekend, I had wanted us to see Leap Year, but Cory had that look on his face that said, "Save it for a Girl's Night."

January 10, 2010 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So fun! I am sorry I missed it. Tyler had a nintendo competition hosted at our house. But next time I am so there! I can't wait to hear about your week away!

January 11, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home