With school coming to a close we took advantage of the few last weekends that we have here to visit the beach one last time. Macy has been a few times but this time she really enjoyed the sand. Sorry, there are a lot of pictures but I couldn't decided which I liked best.
The Tillamook Cheese Factory is one of our favorites. For some reason the ice cream always tastes better fresh from the factory and the sqeaky cheese, well delectable!
One of Tim's favorite past times that works best at the beach is flying his SUN DRAGON. Macy was a great helper for all the times that I crashed it. He tried teaching me but for some reason it just won't click.
(Don't forget to pause the music on the right.)
Macy loves to feed herself now. She has to have a fork and actually feeds herself pretty well.
1 Comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. Sorry we couldn't stay with you. Shelby was sick until Sunday night, she finally snapped out of it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home