6.08.2010

Good Bye My Mish!






It was a sad day when I found out that we wouldn't be able to take Misha with us to our new home. It has been a great two and half years with my sweet kitty but it was time to say good bye. I'll miss how my little kitty came up and sat on my lap in the bathroom, and crawled in the crotchy at bedtime. I'll miss filling up her cup on the bathroom counter and seein gher sit on the couch and watch Macy and I play. She was such a good kitty and I'm going to miss my little girl.





It was such a sad affair that I couldn't even bring myself to post her on craigslist to find her a good home. I made Tim do it. Being the quite capable husband that he is he found Misha that perfect home for her to go to. This really nice elderly couple came and picked her up Friday night, a mere three hours after we had posted her. They had three cats of their own and wanted Misha for their daughter who had a kitty like her once upon a time. I think that she'll be well taken care of but I will definitely miss my little girl!

It's actually kind of funny now that she's gone... Tim stills calls out when he thinks she's scratching the couch or running across the floor. Silly boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home