Moving: Part 1
Right now, I am on my couch typing up this blog post.... lounging. I might as well be drinking a lemonade. As I lounge, however, a clan of brutish men are working and sweating over a job that I have grown to loathe over the years... MOVING! No more Uhaul, no more calling the Elder's Quorum, this time Tim's work is paying for us to move to Moses Lake. I'm sure glad that someone else is doing this job for me. You just don't realize how much you have until it is all packed up in boxes. After packing things up yesterday the movers catalogued 99 boxes.

2 Comments:
Good for you!!! I loathe that job as well!! I swear I'm not moving from this house unless Chris's employers pay for movers to move all our junk!! What a glorious day that will be!
Good luck in Moses Lake! Can't wait to hear all about it!
BOOOO! Come back!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home