
The front of the house... It looks much better after we've spent hours pulling weeds, cutting the lawns, and planting some flowers.

The living room. As you can see... no furniture yet but maybe it will have a piano or a couple of comfy chairs to sit in. We're working on it.

The entry. A bunch of empty space.

The kitchen.

More Kitchen and a little computer desk.

The half bath downstairs.

Family Room.

Laundry.

Our bathroom. I need some better pictures but these are on the wall above the towel rack.

The master bedroom.

Carft Room. Needs a lot of work still.

Macy's Bathroom. I love the flower on the wall.
I'm missing Macy's room still but she's asleep so we'll save that for another day.
3 Comments:
Super cute Brittany! Have fun in your new place!
Way cute! I love your flower canvas decorations!
It looks great Brit! Hope you are loving it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home