9.26.2010

Going Private...

After a long debate with myself, I've decided that it is time to make our blog private. It will be changing next Sunday. Leave me a comment or send me an email if you want to be invited to view it.

19 Comments:

Blogger Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

I want to see it!! Add me to the list!

September 27, 2010 at 4:46 AM  
Blogger Ashley Jones said...

ashbashj@gmail.com

September 27, 2010 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

invite me!!
smithnatalierATgmailDOTcom

September 27, 2010 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

Invite me! I'd love to keep up with your cute little (growing) family!

missmariss@gmail.com

September 27, 2010 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Audra said...

me me me!
allenDOTaudraATgmailDOTcom

September 27, 2010 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Definitely add me! :)

September 27, 2010 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Jen Long said...

add me britt!

September 27, 2010 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger The Hanson Family said...

andreakhanson@gmail.com

September 27, 2010 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Tammy Jackson said...

I want to still see it! tamwiser@yahoo.com

Tammy Wiser Jackson

September 27, 2010 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

Add me please! :) Oh and congrats on baby #2! So exciting!

September 27, 2010 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I would like to continue reading.

tracymills@cox.net

September 27, 2010 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

I'll probably be doing this soon as well. I'll let you know if i do. Here's my email:
elisabeth114@gmail.com

September 27, 2010 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

we would love to follow

wifehouse(at)gmail.com

September 27, 2010 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Justin and Carissa said...

We love keeping up with you guys. Count us in.
jones_jandc@hotmail.com

September 27, 2010 at 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

breanna.s.mecham@gmail.com

I love reading your blog!

September 28, 2010 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I love blog stalking family...it's fun to see what everyone is up to!
shawks86@gmail.com

September 29, 2010 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Wiest Family said...

Please can I still watch and learn and you and your family grows?

September 30, 2010 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger renaelee78 said...

Count me in!

September 30, 2010 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Jen and Josh said...

I want in!:)
jjkastleman@gmail.com:)

September 30, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home