10.20.2010

Things to Entertain the Macy...

I've had to become more creatively lately with things to entertain my almost two-year-old... This is what we've come up with.
Stacking old kitchen containers on top of each other, then allowing Elmo to sit on the top and sing. She stacked them all by herself.

Turning said kitchen containers into drums. I only showed once before she was making music. I have a cute video for this one but blogger is giving me trouble so it will have to wait for another day.
Nice craigslist finds... She enjoys driving this little car almost as much as she likes it when daddy pushes her car around the house going vroom, vroom.

Lastly another craigslist find. Playing basketball. She's still learning how to get the ball into the hoop and has to stand on a stepstool to be high enough but she is learning fast.

Macy has also been doing "educational time" (as we call it). She is learning all kinds of new words such as flower, butterfly, car, diaper, baby, bath, fingers, toes, ears, duewey (drink), and many more. I'm always amazed by how bright she is. Other entertaining things at the moment are ring around the rosie, spider, tea pot, and anything she can use our fingers to point to.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley Jones said...

Can I come visit??? I miss you!!!

October 21, 2010 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Justin and Carissa said...

I always love getting ideas of what other people do to entertain their toddlers all day-so thanks!

October 27, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home