25 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 5, 6, & 7
Day 5: I'm thankful for new friends in my new town. It was wonderful to go to Super Saturday today and have people to sit with and talk to.
Day 6: I'm thankful for Testimony Meeting. It is so nice to sit and listen to the voices of those in a ward (the same no matter what ward you attend) and be filled with the spirit.
Day 7: I'm thankful today for a carpet cleaner. There is nothing worse than having puck sitting on your carpet for hours while you run to the store and rent one. It was so handy to be able to pull mine out of the closet after Macy pucked today.
Day 6: I'm thankful for Testimony Meeting. It is so nice to sit and listen to the voices of those in a ward (the same no matter what ward you attend) and be filled with the spirit.
Day 7: I'm thankful today for a carpet cleaner. There is nothing worse than having puck sitting on your carpet for hours while you run to the store and rent one. It was so handy to be able to pull mine out of the closet after Macy pucked today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home