11.18.2010

Portland Fun

This past weekend, we got to go back to Portland for Tim's first CE Class. It was so nice to go back and see our old friends. (Oh how I miss them!) It took Macy a few hours to warm back up to the crowd but soon she realized just who we were hanging out with again. Our days were filled with all of the fun things that we miss about Portland, the food, the fun activities for kids, and of course the shopping.

Macy was a horrible sleeper while we were going, averaging a bedtime of 11:30 or later every night. I miss the days when she could sleep anywhere. She wouldn't go to sleep in a play pen and ended up sleeping in bed with us every night we were gone. At least the hotel had a huge bed and there was plenty of room to go around.


 We had dinner at California Pizza Kitchen with Calie, Anthony, Elliott, Courtney, Mike, Connor, Jehanne, Andy, and Janet.


 Saturday was awesome. Anthony, the kids, and I went to the Children's Museum while Calie and Tim headed off to their CE Class on impacted teeth. Macy and Elliot had a blast running around the museum, playing in the truck pit (although I think Anthony had more fun in their than the kids did), and playing with clay and tinker toys. Macy even made a new friend in the tree house room. It was so nice to have an indoor place to go. I tell you I really don't miss the dreary weather. It rained the whole time. 


Macy and Elliot had a great time together. It was so cute, they loved giving each other kisses although they each took turns being excited. One time Macy would love it and Elliot would cry and then vice versa the next time. I miss having little friends the same age as Macy to play with.

We finished our day with some delicious food at Typhoon with Tyler and Megan. (Tim forgot to bring the camera so I don't have any pictures... :( )



The first night we were in Portland, we stayed with Courtney and Mike. Macy and Connor became fast friends in the morning!

My happy girl to be back with our friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home