Happy 28th Birthday
We celebrated with a happy face breakfast in bed
rice krispy treat cake (we did a big Easter dinner the next night and Tim didn't want a fancy cake but banana cream pie for Easter)
and opening his birthday present, a new IPHONE (which he actually got a few weeks before but it's not a birthday unless you get to open some kind of present).
I wish I wouldn't have gotten Macy in this shot not just her hands. She was so excited that she wanted the package... We're going to have a trouble maker on our hands when it comes to electronics.
Tim is a great husband and dad. I love him so much and feel so blessed to have him in our lives. He is an amazing daddy to our girls and we couldn't ask for anyone better. We love you Dr. Timmy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home