4.07.2011

Picture Time

On Sunday, we had a photographer come over to take some pictures of Sydney. I was hoping to get some good ones of both the girls together, some cute ones of Sydney as a newborn, and then hoped for one good family picture as well. These are the result. I'm really impressed by the gal who did them (Daisy Rain Photography). Tim and I were both impressed as we went away from the session feeling super frustrated. Macy picked that particular time to have complete stranger anxiety and wouldn't go near the photographer or the backdrop. It was horrible. Not only that but Syd decided she didn't want to sleep and cried nearly the whole time. Needless to say, we were very impressed that they turned out as well as they did.











This one's my favorite!



The only one we got of the two of them together... Macy is going in for a kiss here.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home