Presents for Macy & More
With all the big changes when Syd came home from the hospital, I wanted something to make Macy feel special. I was really concerned about how she was going to act and I was even more worried when she threw a big tantrum in the hospital because Tim gave Syd a bow to wear in her hair and Macy wanted it. So, Sunday after church (when she was again throwing a big tantrum because she had wanted to stay for nursery and Tim, my mom, and Macy came home early to make sure I was ok) Macy got to open her big sister presents. This new magnetic doll has become one of her favorite toys and then cute little Big Sister pjs. She wasn't too interested in the pajamas though and ended up shoving them back in the bag with the tissue paper.
Needless to say... things have improved big time between Macy and her sissy. Macy now loves to help wipe her bum and give her her pacificer. It's really cute.
Macy has also found a new quiet place... I turned around the other day and found her sitting under the piano reading her books. It's a completely new thing but I'm glad that she is finding quiet activities to entertain herself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home