2 Months!
Sydney just turned 2 months and is as cute as ever!
She likes to pose as superman
loves to just lay on her back
and her tummy is even better
Although, she gets sad when we leave her by herself for even a minute
but eventually
she decides to just eat her hands and arms. Yum!
Our little girl is growing up so fast.
- She sleeps from 10 to 4, eats, and then goes back to sleep until 8.
- She is still a cat napper and occasionally takes a really good three to four hour nap (usually for Tim when I'm not around.)
- She hates having the sun in her eyes.
- She wears 0-3 month clothes.
- She sleeps best for naps when she is being held.
- Loves to be in the Baby Bjorne.
- LOVES her binky. (Macy didn't really take hers until she was eight or nine months old)
- She is definitely a mommy's girl. She immediately settles down most of the time when I take her.
I feel like our little Sydney is still fairly little. Maybe I just don't remember what size Macy was at this age but I'm enjoying all the time I get to sit and hold my little Sydney and being a mom of these two little munchkins.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home