6.23.2011

3 Months

Syd the Kid turned 3 months old on Sunday. She is growing like a little weed. In fact, this little onesie she is wearing is about to pop off. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that she's growing but I miss my little girl.


Syd is such a sweetheart. She loves to smile and has started cooing at us. She recognizes us and loves her sister. She is consistently only waking up one time a night and sleeps from 9 or 10 until 5 or 6 and then goes back to sleep until 8. I'd like her to be sleeping all the way through the night but I'll take what I can get. She is very content to play on her stomach. She likes lots of music and enjoys going for rides in the stroller (as long as she doesn't have to be in her carseat).

She took her first plane ride last weekend to go to Boise for her Aunt Ashley's farewell talk (before she leaves for Romania next week). She was a champ and hardly cried. (Macy didn't set a very good example for her either and cried most of the way). We just love our little girl and can't wait to see how she continues to grow.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home