12.04.2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I feel like we have a lot to be thankful for. We have a wonderful house, great kids, a fantastic job, and much more. This year for Thanksgiving we decided to do our own little Thanksgiving at home. Tim got to be the lone dentist on black friday (he kept joking that they should have done a black friday special with a special on pulling teeth). 

We had our first go at cooking a turkey with all of the complete trimmings. Yummy banana cream pie!  I never realized that it was so much work. It makes me even more grateful for all of our families and the hard work that they put into Thanksgiving dinner each year. 



Dinner with the missionaries (Elder Wheeler and Elder Reece) and Jamie Kinney with her two kids, Haley and Colby.

I almost forgot: I am addicted to Pinterest right now and one of the fun things that I pinned... I actually MADE. I know, right!  So my little girlies in their turkey shirts:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home