Macy's Birthday Party!
Thursday last week, I decided that we should invite a few people to celebrate Macy's birthday with us (a know a little last minute, right?) So, I threw together a little party (with a ton of help from some printables over at Cupcake Express). I am very pleased with the way it all turned out! Thank you dear friends for coming and celebrating with us!
The birthday girl in her birthday outfit!
A little decoration.
A nice pink, ruffle cake to match the frilly girl.
The party table!
My girlies.
Macy and her friends, Saige, Olivia, Bob, Jack, and Eithan.
Blowing out her candles. She still doesn't really get the blowing part... maybe next year. Tim tried to help her but ended up just doing it for her.
Joy and Baby E.
Syd, Me, and Meghan
Collin and Tyson eating their cake.
Sydney enjoyed eating all of the wrapping paper. Yummy!
Tim, Tyson, and Saige dishing up the birthday cake.
Thank you for helping us make Macy's birthday extra special! Happy Birthday sweetheart!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home