4.30.2012

Becca's Wedding

** Picture Overload**(Just a warning... I know there are a lot but I couldn't choose.)
Tim's sister, Becca, just got married this last weekend in Mesa, Arizona.  We feel so blessed to have been able to celebrate with Becca and Matt!

 Thursday night we had dinner at Organ Stop Pizza (Tim says it is a classic AZ thing). The coolest part was this guy playing the Organ while we ate.   It was so cool that the girls had to get up and dance to the music.
Aunt Becca and Aunt Sarah dancing with Macy

Papa and Sydney

Matt and Kelsey
 Matt and Becca got married in the Mesa, AZ Temple on Friday, April 27th. The ceremony was beautiful and it was the perfect day for a wedding. Paul was such a good sport and took all of the kids (all 9) while the rest of us were in the temple with Matt and Becca. 
Nate and Ivy

Lucy and Sydney

Sydney Rae
I absolutely love this picture of Sydney!  She has such gorgeous eyes! 
Aiden waiting for Matt and Becca to come out of the temple.

Matt getting ready.

Jamie and Sydney
Jamie Dick (Jim and Rosalyn's neighbor) was so willing to jump up and help!  Sydney got along so well with everyone while we were there (Jamie just being one of them).   
The happy couple!
I'm so excited for Matt and Becca! They make a wonderful couple.  
Becca and Sydney

Rosalyn

Becca and Macy

Becca and her friends.

Brittany and Sydney

Mr. and Mrs. Calton

The Centerpieces at the Luncheon. I love the books.
The Reception!  Matt and Becca's reception was held at Tim's Uncle Roger's house.  It was beautiful and their house is perfect for hosting wonderful parties.  

Amelia, Eli, and Aiden... I love Eli's face!

Mike and Paul getting ready for the reception.

I love her big blue eyes!


Brodie

Papa and Sydney

The Cake

Sydney eating her yummy red velvet cupcake

 We love to meet up with our good friends Tyler and Lisa while we are visiting AZ. Macy and Weston hit it off right away. I love it!
Weston... His face is priceless.

Tyler, Lisa, Brittany, Tim, and kiddos!

Our little family!
The wedding was beautiful and I feel so blessed that we were able to celebrate with Matt and Becca!

But the fun didn't end with the wedding... Sarah had prom the next night. Doesn't she look beautiful? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home