2.09.2013

PGA Phoenix Open

Tim and I are thoroughly enjoying ourselves living with his parents.  We are in the process of looking at houses and are hoping that it will happen soon but in the meantime we like to have fun.

This past weekend was filled with some of the fantastic city events that we missed while living in a small town. 

It all started Friday night with a trip to In N' Out.


Followed by a Phoenix Suns game.  It's not the same without Steve Nash but Dragic is one of our new favorites. 

Saturday, Jim, Tim, and I headed out to the Phoenix Open PGA tour and enjoyed some amazing sunshine while supporting Phil Mikelson (an arizona native). It was awesome to watch these professionals play the course and hang out with some of my favorite people. 


 






But our fun didn't end there as we finished off the evening with a nice relaxing movie. Perhaps the best movie that we've seen in a long time.  I am so impressed by Les Miserables.  It was fantastic. 










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home