1.16.2013

Snow bunnies

Macy and Sydney were so excited when we got to Boise for our two weeks visit that there was snow on the ground.  They immediately rounded up their aunts to get them dressed up in snow clothes and went outside to freeze.  Macy's played in the snow a bit before but neither of them had seen snow this year before we moved.  

This snow suit actually fit Sydney pretty well but she looked exactly like the little boy of a Christmas Story.  It's so adorable. 

 Macy's grown a little since she last played in the snow and grammy only has a bit of a selection so Macy ended up playing in clothes that were a little big!  She didn't mind and loved every minute of the snow. 

I can say that I've had my fair share of cold weather for the year and am glad to be back in the warm Arizona Sun.  The temperatures hovered in the low 10's the entire time that we were in Boise. I never knew I could be so cold.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home