12.19.2012

Moving - Part 1 (Moses Lake)

Can I just say how impressed I am with Tim and I?  It's going to be a bit of a gloating session but oh well.   

Tim and I spent the few weeks leading up to our move packing like crazy.  With the thought in mind that everything would be going into storage for a few months until we get into a house, I wanted everything to be boxed and stored well. Hopefully preventing any breakage or crazy things from happening and also hopefully to make it easier to unpack and find things in a few months.  It's hard enough when your move in-town but this is a huge one for us - 24 hours from Washington to Arizona.  

The day of the move came quickly and went so smoothly.  The missionaries even said we were the ideal moving experience.  All of our stuff was boxed and packaged so well that we were able to empty the house and load the truck in three hours (with the help of the missionaries and a few good friends).  It was amazing! 

Originally we thought it would take us two days to get it loaded and another day to clean. Dragging the whole process out over the course of almost a week.  But NO!  We were loaded, packed, cleaned, and had keys turned in to our rental agency in a total of eight hours!  I still can't believe it.  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home