12.12.2012

Bowling

Besties at the bowling alley.
With moving coming up this week, we have been saying goodbye to just a few of our friends here in Moses Lake.  Last week, the girls and I joined Jade and her girls in a round of bowling.  Macy had fun but couldn't last a whole game of bowling but Syd picked up her extra rounds.  I think the girls actually enjoyed the arcade more than bowling.  Either way, I was excited when I scored a three strikes to make my first official Turkey on 12/12/12.  What a great way to remember the day.  
After bowling, our other friends Meghan and Tyson and their little boys  (Jack and Bob) came over to say goodbye to the girls as well!  It was their last night at home in Moses Lake.  

It was extremely sad as Saige and Olivia broke down in tears when they realized that they may not see Macy and Syd again.  Macy wasn't sure what to think about the whole thing but keeps saying "It's okay guys. I'm moving to arizona with grammy and papa."  I don't think she really understands yet that we won't be back.  She has been a great champ and loves helping me pack up the house but was a bit concerned about her school and church classes.  She was easily reassured that we would find her a new school and a new church class. 

Macy, Jack, Saige, Sydney, Olivia, and Bob.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home